Founded in Fort Lauderdale in 2011, ArKay® is a global beverages company with millions of customers. We operate our plants and facilities across the world and export our products to 35 countries. We are a private company and the day to day operation is managed by the company founders.
*Who is ArKay® ?
- Founded in 2011, ArKay® is a global beverage company that has been changing people’s lives with great products. Our products are available exclusively through internet sales and dedicated independent ArKay® members in more than 35 countries.
*How does ArKay® compensate members?
- ArKay® pays compensation to members based solely on the sale of product.
- Like other sales organizations, if certain sales thresholds are met, the company will pay a bonus based upon a percentage of a product’s suggested retail price.
- Under the ArKay® marketing plan, it is possible for a new member to come in and build a business and ultimately earn more income than those above them.
*Why do people become ArKay® member ?
- People become members for a number of reasons. About 80% join primarily to receive a discounted price on products they and their families consume and enjoy. Others wish to earn supplementary income through direct sales.
*Who typically become an ArKay® member ?
- Founded in Fort Lauderdale in 2011, ArKay® is a global beverages company with millions of customers. We operate our plants and facilities across the world and export our products to 35 countries. We are a private company and the day to day operation is managed by the company founders.
*What quality controls does the company have in place in the manufacturing of ArKay® products? How does ArKay® ensure products are safe?
- ArKay® products are based on proven beverage science, a commitment to beverage research and development, a rigorous quality assurance program and control of product integrity from Seed to Feed. They are beverages, not medicine. ArKay® products do not treat disease or claim to do so.
- ArKay®’s Seed to Feed strategy ensures integrity of all products from sourcing of raw materials to delivery of finished product.
- ArKay® has rounds of testing at key points in the product manufacturing process to ensure quality and safety.
- ArKay® owns four manufacturing facilities around the world that operate to the highest manufacturing practices standards.
- ArKay® manufacturing facilities and testing/quality labs are audited by independent organizations and are accredited by COFEPRIS and certified by BALTIC ALLIANCE in the Europe.
- ArKay® has an industry-leading post-market surveillance system for adverse event reporting.
- ArKay®’s FDA registration number is 16851493776
*Does the company have strong protections for the consumer and the member?
- ArKay® provides the Gold Standard in consumer protection. Details of these guarantees are provided to all members through a variety of methods.
- The company clearly presents the benefits of membership and provides complete information about realistic potential income, which has to be proactively acknowledged by any potential member before an application can be signed.
- There are no minimum purchases required and there is a low cost of entry.
- The costs for becoming a member are reasonable: an introductory Mini Member Starter Pack costs $70.00 in the USA and Euro 100.00 in Europe or a Full Member Starter Pack costs $300.00 in USA and - - Euro 300.00 in Europe. These starter kits contain products with a combined value exceeding their purchase price.
- For those who choose to pursue the business opportunity, the company provides robust training for members, and the importance of avoiding exaggerated or misleading claims about earnings or products.
If a member chooses to leave ArKay® for any reason, any unsold products can be returned unopened within 7 days of purchase. Return shipping and handling is not paid for by ArKay®.